Friday, Janauary 30, 2015

I had a whole lot happen this week, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to do it in. Being a zone leader requires I write the branch president 2 letters, and help all the new missionaries on how to write the mission president and their families, and with only an hour, I’m already down to 10 minutes left, and have already used up 4 of them.

To Levi and Sebring, and Stephanie and Julie: How are things going with you two (4)...no wait, 5 :)

I really can't quite remember how things were when we left, but I would like to know what's going on. WARNING: I will read your letters, but I may not respond to you in a super timely manner, or in depth, that may have to wait for the mission field. 

Oh yeah...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SEBRING!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

It’s okay Levi, *digital hug* I haven't forgotten about you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LEVI!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

And of course, can't forget Ira...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR IRA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Whew, I’m tired now, so look forward to hearing from you!

To Mom and Dad: This is going to hurt...

I... miss... you... guys

OUCH! Wow that hurt. 

Well, I don't miss you too much dad, ("DO THIS" "DO THAT" "WE NEED TO CLEAN YOUR ROOM" "YOU NEED TO PACK") yeah...didn't miss that. But you mom *Virtual hug* *Virtual hug* *Virtual hug*

But kind of what I said earlier to my branch president, I really am not homesick. Right now, I feel like I’m gonna miss the MTC more than I miss home right now. Pictures are incoming as soon as I can figure out a way to turn on the computer without 7 clerks and 3 branch presidents making sure I did it correctly.

Also, don't worry about dividing this letter and sending it to all the people I wrote specific pieces to. I would like all of them to read each other's pieces, I don't know why, but that's just the way I feel. (That means you too Emmitt [I hope I spelt his name right])

I'm out of time now, so I have to go...

Oh wait!

Last Words: The mission's going great, love the MTC. Love and miss all of you guys, remember, the Lord's always there for you when he asks. I do enjoy packages (kidding). I'm always thinking and praying for all of you.

Elder Sands