Monday, March 14, 2016

Last week, my companion, Elder Jenkins and I were doing our weekly sports and while we were setting up one of the poles for the volleyball net, the extending part slid down and crushed his finger. I bandaged it up and we headed off to the ER where they did a few tests and irrigated it. We didn't get home til 12:30 am so that was quite a long day. When they took off the bandaging at the hospital, lots of blood just came falling out, so I did a pretty good job of dressing him up :) so earning that first aid merit badge in boy scouts turned out to be pretty valuable!

This week is transfers and the next 2 weeks we have 2 families getting sealed in the House of the Lord. Thankfully President Sweeney has said that since I'm in the valley, I'll be able to go to both of them when they happen. I'm so glad that I'm not missing these sacred events. Elder Jenkins and I had the goal for this transfer to get 16 ordinances in the temple but we only got to 10 :( hopefully those who couldn't go this transfer will be able to go this transfer. If only those people knew how much of a blessing it was to be sealed together for time and all eternity.

Have a great week!

Elder Sands