Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Conference; I love conference! A few interesting things; first I got to watch it in English and wow I love the gospel! Funny note I was in that same room as I was in the last conference and I saw someone that was with me in that room six months ago in the choir from Saturday afternoon! I loved Elder Holland's talk. He gives us at the end the guidelines to avoid all sin in our lives, that was awesome. Also President Uchtdorf's talk from priesthood about patience, I wish I would have heard that one in the MTC it would have helped me a lot but wow it's so true we have to be so much more patient! Amazing conference and so many talked about the family. I think I know what the Lord wants us to focus on! Wow I'm so animated!

Here in Argentina it was a little bit weird because we have to watch it later. The priesthood session went until eleven and that's past my bedtime! Jajaja. All of you that didn't get the chance to listen to conference; do it. It will bless your life in so many ways if we follow those things they say. We'll be happier, I can testify to that.

Have a great week everyone! chou!

Elder Sands