Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thank you so much for sending the thoughts from Grandma's funeral, they were really nice! It's so true too; she obviously was an excellent mother because, well she raised Mom and she turned out all right! Jajaja Love you mom! Wow, so now I don't have any living grandparents or great; that's sort of sobering to think about. And wow, Chloe looks so different! And Sebring you need to cut your hair! Jajaja

Well as for things going on here: yesterday was the 200th anniversary of the first attack on the Spanish here in Argentina to kick them out and it was a huge celebration! They made the biggest flag in the world here in Miramar, well the longest and wow it was long. How long I don't remember and I didn't see it but some members were telling me about it.

It's been raining a ton here! There is mud everywhere! It's pretty annoying and one set of shoes are kind of wrecked out a little bit so I used the doc martins and well I'm glad I have them because they're great for the mud.

So Mauro is getting baptized on Saturday! He's so good. We went over the baptismal interview questions yesterday with him and he's so ready!

So it sounds like all is well in Spokane. I could use some summer like conditions; it's just rains and rains and rains some more! Walking the streets with all of this mud that I was telling you about is really an interesting task!

Well I have to go now but thanks for everything!

Elder Sands