Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Elder Marcos A. Aidukaitis was great! He dropped the cane! Left and right and we all came away a little bit bruised, but no pain no gain!

As Elder Aidukaitis asked the missionaries what excuses might exist, my comp said "lazy comps". As I am training him right now or in other words, I am his first comp, everyone was kind of like "what is he talking about", especially the Mission President. His face was great. Let's just say that I'm not known for being a lazy missionary. My comp said it not because I'm lazy, but because he's heard a lot about some of them, so it was pretty funny.

Elder Aidukaitis also is from Brazil and as a result he was falling into speaking Portuguese all of the time. We could understand him more or less but it was pretty funny and for some of the newer missionaries it was a lot harder.

This weekend we're having a wedding, baptisms and confirmations. The Lord is a Lord of miracles and I've had the privilege of seeing some in my time here in Miramar.

The Mission President said that I'm gone the 3rd of October and I'm sad to go but at the same time new challenges, new people and new opportunities to grow.

I love the Lord, I love His Church and I love all of you!

Have a great week!

Elder Sands