Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oi todo bem

Christmas went very well it was good to talk with everyone, I am sorry if I acted a little Crazy i was very excited to talk to everyone. Here for Christmas we went to the house of a member of Saturday and there we had a feast and had a secret Santa type thing, a member that owns close store gave Elder Cunha and I cuflfing which are a little fancy but now a I need to get a shirt so that I can use them. Sunday we had sacrament meeting and after we went to the house of another member to eat lunch and use Skype because Elder Cunha didn't talk to his family yet. Sunday was our p-day which we couldn't do many thing but it was nice to be in an area were the members are great and almost adapt you into their families.

Transfers came and we finally found out what would happen, Elder Cunha was transferred and was called to be Zone leader and I was called to be.....a Trainer, yea I was surprised too. we went to Campinas to get our companions. we had a wonderful training about this new program of training which is 12 weeks and it is two hours of companions study every day. My companion is Elder Inácio he is from Natal, Rio Grande do Norte he is wonderful and has a desire to work, In the training I was feeling a bit overwhelmed but really what President Tanner said is that we have been chose by the lord to train these missionaries and I feel that the lord well help a lot and we will see many miracles in Bom Jesus Dos perdoes.

I have a question about my debit card I can't get money from the ATMs here I wasn't sure I my card can or if you blocked it or because of the bank here in Brazil

Tchau, tchau

Elder Sands