Monday, July 27, 2015

NOTE: 4 NEW PICTURES! CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE PICTURE ALBUM.

I just want you all to know that it’s been wonderful reading all of your letters. I have so many I have quite a reading list that's piling up. It's okay, I don't mind having too much to read. If you all have questions, feel free to email me, I’d be happy to answer them.

This last week was semi-successful. We had many cancellations but still managed to get a things done. We are close to getting our "eternigator" on date, she said she feels that she should get baptised, it's now just a matter of selecting a date that she's comfortable with. We just received word that an investigator who left for Mexico 1 week before his baptism just got back (he was gone for almost 8 months). We have an appointment set up for Tuesday. We'll have to see if he even remembers who Mormons are :)

Today we hiked Camelback Mountain again, except this time it was on the other side, quite a different hike on the other side. Halfway up, my shoes started to bother the backs of my heels to the point where they were starting to cut into them. The cloth that separates the shoe mold from the foot had completely worn away so I made the rest of my hike in my socks. You should have seen the people's faces when they see my feet and realize I have no shoes on. Some of them look like, "My goodness! That guy is absolutely insane!" Honestly, it felt pretty good for the majority of the time but I put them back on for the last little bit so I could catch up.

I tried to make an analogy from that relating shoes to sin and how they cut into you, but once you take them off through repentance, you are relived, but then I realized the shoes would be closer resembled to the armor of god, but that wouldn't dig into your feet so...I think I’ll scrap that one.

Anyways, I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!

Elder Sands