Monday, December 21, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

It's amazing that this time of year is here again. Time has flown by this year and even though there have been some difficult times, I have loved it!

Last week was slow in our area. We were only having a couple lessons a couple of weeks ago and not much success in other areas also. But this last week we really pushed ourselves and set a goal to get 10 lessons and guess what, we got 11!!! That felt so good. It's always wonderful helping others come unto Christ.

Again, thank you to everyone who has sent me something for Christmas. There's no way I could ever reach out to all of you individually, but I do express gratitude and wish you all a very, Merry Christmas!!!

I would invite each of you to watch the "A Savior is Born" video, it truly will help you feel the Christmas spirit.

Merry Christmas

Elder Sands