Monday, August 24, 2009

I don't have much time today and sorry, I don't have any pictures. I've been having a lot of problems with my camera.

I would have thought that being out here would have been really weird just the fact that I'm not home and everything. The reason being on a mission isn't as weird as I thought it would be is something my Dad said from time to time and I've really tried to do out here. "Little by little everything is simple." As we do that, everything really is simpler. It still may not be easy, but it is always manageable for example, in 1 Corinthians, all of those temptations when viewed in bulk would seem impossible but when you take each little one individually, it is relatively easy. In 1 Nephi 3:7, the same thing and there is the classic one in Alma 37:6. It is by small and simple means always the great stuff happens. Start with the small and when you look back you'll find out you've done a lot.

Thanks for everything

Elder Sands