Monday, August 3, 2009

3 NEW PICTURES HAVE BEEN POSTED.
CLICK ON THE MISSION PICTURES TO THE RIGHT TO SEE THE ALBUM.

I'm sorry as this will be a bit short but I don't have much time today. But I have an experience that is kind of funny. Elder Kenney and I are walking back to the appointment so we could go to Tandil to have interviews with the new president of the mission and as we were going we were talking about cualqier cosa (or just whatever) and all of the sudden we find ourselves in front of a door. So we knock it and while we're waiting for a response, I all of the sudden realized it wasn't me that led us up the stairs so I asked Elder Kenney if it was him that turned. He said no and I know I didn't, so as we're waiting we are saying that if someone answers, the Lord most definitely wants' us to find whoever it is that answers because we didn't go up to that door, we were guided there. Sure enough, a woman answers (looking very groggy I might add) and really great visit follows. What a wonderful spiritual experience!

The Lord guides this work. I know I've said that before, but it is so true and I find out just how much everyday I'm out here serving.

We also had this one investigator in church this week and it was fast and testimony meeting so as each member gets up there they all are talking almost directly to him about how their first time in church was hard and they had a lot of questions and all of this stuff about their first experiences with the church. Each one of them spoke of how the gospel has blessed their lives. It was amazing as a missionary. I was so grateful for such a great branch. The investigator and his girlfriend (who is less active) said after when I asked them how it was, that it was incredible!

I know this church is true, thank you all again for you love and support.

Elder Sands