Monday, November 9, 2009

Well my parents asked if I'm feeling like a real missionary again, well I've gotten use to not doing very much and yeah, it's coming back to me. This week is when we really pick it all up. I'm starting to know the area and we found a lot of new people to teach this last week.

I'm really disorganized right now! I basically arrived and we went out to work so I still haven't unpacked! Everything is crazy, but a good crazy! It is amazing to really be tired when I arrive at the apartment every night. It's something that I haven't really felt in a long time! So I'm really excited this week as we have a lot of new ideas for the area that will get the area moving again in missionary work. It's really been dragging for a long time.

The members still don't really trust us too much so for my testimony-introduction in sacrament meeting; I kind of dropped the cane on them all about their responsibility to do missionary work, to talk about the gospel with their friends and such. It's also really great to have a companion that really wants to be really obedient! When we're obedient you can feel the difference; the spirit is so much stronger.

Well time to work like they say here in Argentina ¡Trabajarámos a ful!

Thanks for all of your support and love!

Elder Sands