Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NOTE: ELDER SANDS P-DAY HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM MONDAYS TO WEDNESDAYS, SO LETTERS WILL NOW SHOW UP ON THE BLOG IN THE LATER PART OF THE WEEK.

Wow what a week! Sorry I don’t have a lot of time but let me share a funny story that usually happens in the MTC. One of the things that is kind of like a right of passage is to have a dream in castellano or Spanish. Well I don’t really have a lot of dreams anyway but apparently I talk in my sleep (it runs in the family, ask my parents about Sebring and the Ten Commandments). So I believe it was the day before yesterday, I talk in Spanish when I sleep! Yeah I guess I just skipped the whole dream in Spanish part and I just talk 24/7 in Spanish! Jajaja.

Well the work is just that, tons of work. We’re moving mountains out here! I can testify to the quote that I believe it was Ezra Taft Benson that said "the secret to missionary work, is work!" I can tell you that when I’m working really hard when I get to the apartment and just collapse on my bed after planning and such those days are the best! When we’re truly giving everything to the Lord, that’s when we’re going to be the happiest!

Thank you for everything and I’ll try to send some pictures the next week of me cooking or something!

¡Chou! Elder Sands