Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wow, time has flown by so fast during this transfer because of all of the hard work! We have transfer calls this next Friday so we'll find out if I stay or go. There are a lot of things that are changing in the mission and one of those is unpredictability. The mission president is really changing everything and it is incredible what these changes are doing. This is a better mission right now and I'm glad I get to be here now.

There's a lot going on here right now and after what seems like a long time with the members not having much trust in the missionaries, things are now really changing. The branch president said yesterday that if he can, he is going to try and keep us both here for another transfer. I have no idea if that'll do anything, but that was great to hear.

I know that this is the Lord's work and he loves us so much. I've seen so little, yet so much of consequence. I love my mission, I love the people, and I want to do the best I can to do everything I can to help them. It's a very rewarding experience and I would hope that we all could do as President Hinckley always said, "be a little better!"

Thanks for everything!

Elder Sands