Wednesday, December 30, 2009

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IS A NEW MISSION ADDRESS USED WHEN SENDING PACKAGES. STILL USE DEARELDER.COM OR THE POUCH SYSTEM FOR LETTERS.

MISION ARGENTINA BAHIA BLANCA
CHACABUCO 1755
8000 Bahía Blanca
Buenos Aires
Argentina

This week was really weird. We missed out on a lot of work time because of Christmas and also we’re going to miss a lot more for New Years Day too. It’s really big here. That day and Christmas are their two biggest holidays here in Latino America.

I got to call home on Christmas (I had to practice my English in the days leading up to the call) and my parents said that I’ve matured and mellowed quite a bit. I think it’s kind of funny. I have no idea in how I’ve changed at all to tell the truth. I hope I’ve changed for the better but I think I take the advice of my dad a little bit too literally. He has said ¨Little by little everything is simple¨ I know I’ve quoted that before here but it has helped me so much! However, I’m always doing that and nothing more looking ahead of me so little that I don’t notice much else. A teacher I had in the MTC said something like this ¨sometimes we need to look back and see the progress we’ve made¨. That too is so important to remember, because if we don’t do that we get too caught up in the little stuff and we don’t enjoy or appreciate the stuff that we’ve done.

Well as for Christmas here, it was all fireworks and I by some miracle slept through it all (I’m really tired). It is suppose to be the same thing for New Years Day. It is suppose to be a war of fireworks. Maybe I’ll snag a couple of pictures or something.

Thanks for everything every one of you!

¡¡¡Feliz Navidad y Año Nuevo!!!