Wednesday, December 9, 2009

NOTE: WITH THE NEW CAMERA IN HAND WE HAVE PICTURES AGAIN, 12 NEW THIS WEEK. CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE PICTURE ALBUM.

Hola from my last P-day in Olavarr¡a with Elder Lopez (well maybe but at least the last one of the transfer). And what a transfer it has been! We've have had a ton of ups and downs! These last few days have been incredible though! We've found a ton of people to teach. This transfer is going to be really interesting to see what happens as there is a lot happening in the mission and let's just say that just about anything can happen. The most likely I think is that I will stay here with Elder Lopez. But also he has a lot of time in this area and I'm at a time in the mission when other things will probably happen, but we'll see. So, I may be emailing all of you from another part of Argentina next week with some new companion or from the same computer with the same Elder next to me. Who knows, it kind of kills me to wait for this call that we receive. It is so nerve racking! This time in the mission is so important and where and with whom you spend your time is a huge factor in all of the experience. The tension and anticipation is palatable (I'm surprised I even remember that word). That's just a little bit about the transfer experience, but I'll talk to you all next week.

Thanks for everything and Merry Christmas!

Elder Sands