Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This week has been horrible. I'm not going to lie. No one and I mean no one listened to us. We had a whopping 3 lessons last week! Well the Lord, for some reason, wants to try us. It wasn't for lack of work I can assure you all, but when the Lord sends trials, he sends trials. However Monday we had a day that was relatively good. We found the people we we're looking for, like 3 of them! That hasn't happened to me in so long I had forgotten what it was like. We have talked to some great people.

Also something weird; I have always said that there is no area that is a "hard" area, but yesterday, we were in the richest area of Mar del Plata, a huge rich city, and we had tons of people to talk to everywhere and they listened! It was really weird so I'm not really sure what it was. I wasn't doing anything differently but more people listened and these were the rich people that don't usually talk to missionaries. So i don't know but it looks to me as we're working in the wrong parts of Miramar because no one was listening.

Now for the happy part; through all of this I have learned a ton of things that are helping me now and are going to help me for all of my life! That is the way the Lord works. We need trials. If it weren't for those we wouldn't progress at all!

Thanks and have a great day everyone!

Elder Sands