Wednesday, August 18, 2010

NOTE: 18 NEW PICTURES! CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE PICTURE ALBUM.

Yesterday basically made up for the last month; we taught a new family and a complete family that all want to get baptized! I was like finally! So we taught them about the restoration and they loved it. So now i have to see if i get transferred this weekend or not. I've noticed something as soon as everything starts going really good in an area i was taken out! I don't really know what's going to happen but we'll find out. We've been walking around a ton this last month and so my toe on my right foot was bothering me a lot last Friday so now I’m using these little traditional Argentine shoes until my toe is better it's like it's bruised on top so when i bend my foot it really hurts it but these shoes are like 10 pesos and they’re made of fabric and well they're working for now.

So anyway I have to go now but thanks to everyone for everything and have a great week!

Elders Sands