Monday, October 18, 2010

NOTE: 6 NEW PICTURES! CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE PICTURE ALBUM.

So as for Argentina everything here is way more expensive than in Miramar. A kilo of asado (meat) was about 20 pesos, here it’s 40 pesos a kilo! Everything they eat here is meat from the cow so it’s way hard to eat anything!

This week we had divisions when I went to the downtown of the city. Oh yeah, I don’t think I mentioned which city I’m in, I’m now in Bahía Blanca! So I went with Elder Blackhorse and we had a blast and a lot of new investigators. That is the great thing about divisions, you get to work with another Elder and see how they do things then apply that into your teaching style and all of that, but at the same time I’ll never see those people again! We were able to explain how this church is the place where everything is at not just parts and that they can all find out for themselves if it’s true.

Well I have to go but have a great week and thanks for everything!

Elder Sands