Wednesday, October 6, 2010

NOTE: 6 NEW PICTURES! CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE PICTURE ALBUM.

Well you're all not going to believe it but I'm in a WARD a real ward with a Bishop with two, yes two councilors with High Priests! I keep on pinching myself to try and see if I'm having the best dream of my life.

My first day here we taught a lady and her brother who had lost his son about a year ago. At the end of the lesson they were both crying and couldn't wait to read the Book of Mormon. Also that same day with a couple, one that is from Brazil (she has a really strong accent but understandable) and although they have to get married once again they were balling especially her. They have a neighbor that is a member and he was trying to share the gospel with them. When we entered the house they said that they were very interested. I wish I heard that more often I just about passed out because of shock! Also that night a family that is less active were also in tears and they had really a change of heart. You could say you saw visibly the difference the spirit had done in them. Both my comp and I said things that weren't us. I had never said stuff like that before and he said that he hadn't either.

Really it's amazing what the Lord can do and all we have to do is be obedient.

My comps name is Elder Garcia and is From Texas. Well I have to go but Thank you all and have a great week!

Elder Sands