Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I was wondering if Bishop Wilhelm would be released, it's great that Bishop Borders is the Bishop. That is very neat that Acea got to play for Richard Elliott. I bet his was very excited and I hope he learned a lot.

The mission is wonderful and as always not the easiest thing in the world to do. We work hard in the sun and the heat but don't find those people that really want to give up every vice and sins to really follow Jesus Christ and be baptized and stay firm, and endure to the end. We are teaching two couples that are ready to be baptized but have to get married first but with faith and patents they will be married in the near future. My companion is wonderful and I am learning more things than I did with my trainer, to really be the best missionary I can be, in teaching, planning, and everything. I stayed in São Manuel for a least one more transfer and next week we are having a multi-zone conference and I will tell you how it goes.

I have been thinking a lot about happiness and how to really obtain it. As a missionary you are really about to see the people you teach be happy there potential, I think we can just see a little bit of what Heavenly Father sees in us, we teach the gospel which by living it we receive true never ending happiness, but when people don't see that we, us missionaries the message we have, is really the answer to their prays for a better live is truly is heart breaking. Only by living righteously, overcoming our mistakes and weaknesses can we truly have peace and happiness in our lives but we first need to show this happiness with everyone.

I will send my pictures for the plaque and on DVD for you guys the pictures for the plaque I will sent are the best they are going to get.

Tchau tchau

Elder Sands