Monday, February, 18, 2013

Oi familia

How are you all doing? Before I forget Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear mother, mommy, mom, mae, Happy Birthday to you. I forgot to tell you last week before so I am a day late, but I hope you can find some pies and have a wonderful festinha. That is pretty crazy how Acea's date responded to him, that should be a pretty fun date.

That is crazy that Shane is back and I am close behind, I am feeling a little sad leaving behind the mission life which I have loved for two years, but at the same time I am anxious to start a family see you all again and apply the mission to my life.

This last week we have had a surprise, the other area in our city was closed for this transfer so we have been bestowed with two big wards to take care of, we have been running around to visit our progressing investigators and start working in the other area. This week we are going to be really busy teaching, finding and following up with investigators so they can be baptised. This is great I have been hoping for a busy last transfer.

We are waiting to move to our new house but I don't know when that will be, we are wanting for the contract for the house we live in right now to close so that we can start living in the new house.

Love

Elder Sands