Monday, October 26, 2009

Well this is the last week of the transfer and we know that one of us is going to leave Boliver. Oh I heard that there is some confusion as to where I’m at. I’m in the city of Bolivar in the Provincia of Buenos Aires but my zone is the Zone of Olavarría, so I go to Olavarría every Monday so because of that I tend to talk about Olavarría a bit.

Well it’s been a couple of trying transfers for me. It’s really sad to see people who don’t want to realize their potential. That is exactly what I’ve had to deal with all this time here in Bolivar. However this has really made me realize what potential we all can have. We are Children of Our Heavenly Father. He loves us and he wants Lo Mejor (the absolute best) for each and every one of us. We have to do so little in order to achieve all of this potential, to receive all of the blessings God has for us! What an amazing thing it is to be a member of his church and to have that knowledge! I’m very thankful for the opportunity I have to share that with everyone.

Thanks for everything everyone!

Elder Sands