Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You know what i hate cameras! I killed almost half of my time this camera works but I can’t take them out more than one at a time! grrr o well there is a saying here es lo que hay. so mom I expect to come back and see a lot less of you hahaha really bad joke! So Sebring is finished with scouts, that’s awesome, 7 palms! I didn't think I liked scouts a whole bunch when I was in it, but I’m glad I did all of that stuff now. Yeah I want to hear the songs! Has Sebring done his senior project or still no also what classes is he talking?

This week was HOT! I heard it’s pretty cold up there but as for us down here, it’s terrible, really humid and really hot and every 4 days or so we have a storm. The weather is crazy down here in Argentina. I had a friend ask if it’s cold down here; I just saw that and laughed! I would rather be in snow than rain, but at least I’m not burning at all.

So as for the people we’re working with; there is a family of three that are friends of some of the members that just showed up one Sunday! They have now gone 6 times and we finally took out the date of baptism with them and it’s really soon and they aren’t ever home at the same time so we are going to be over there a ton of times! Also we Baptized Andrea! She’s one of those people that are just golden! She did everything perfectly. She went to church, she never had questions because she always understood everything. She’s great and also her daughter who is turning 8 next month is probably going to get baptized too!

Well I had problems with the camera again and I lost some time, but next week hopefully I’ll be able to send some more pictures.

Thanks for everything, chou!

Elder Sands