Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This week I have to notes ummm sorry things about news two things of news que sé yo i don’t know English anymore. So first of all there aren’t supermarkets in Argentina well not really. But the 4 kisocos in our area are all on vacations except one so we went there and the lady who was working said hay elder I want my kid to get baptized he’s got 11 years and so what do I have to do or does he have to do to get baptized? Can you say miracle! We were a little bit surprised by that. Pleasantly surprised. We also got stopped in the street Monday by a lady that had a ton of questions that she wants to ask us and when she gets that answer she’s going to realize that this church is something more than just another church. It’s like my mission president said, when we get the answers to the questions of our souls that’s were the conversion happens.

So also the second Wal-Mart in the mission opened and we got to go and yeah it’s outside my area by like 2 blocks so it’s pretty cool yes for all of you that know about my little thing about Wal-Mart well right now it’s the only place I can get grape juice that isn’t wine. That’s all they have down here oh and also peanut butter, also something that doesn’t exist down here. It’s kind of funny down here they’re pretty darn expensive!

Well I’m running out of time so I’ll have to say chou!

The church is true! Elder Sands