Wednesday, July 27, 2011

That is going to be a wonderful youth conference that will change lives, when I went it was a little different with different challenges and joys and helped me become who I am today. It is wonderful to learn so much from these activities that like a mission jump start your progression as we learn, ponder, apply and continue to live.

I have been thinking a lot this last week about the mission, missionaries and thoughts that can be on missions, how is Nathan doing, is he preparing, is he excited and desirous to go, Can I get his address so I can write him, I would really appreciate that? Also how is Ben doing; preparing?

The mission is a wonderful place where miracles happen all the time, where you grow, learn, fail, and succeed. I have been thinking about desire a lot this past week, where my desires were, where I was lacking, what I was succeeding in. The mission is tough at times, when you walk all day, in the heat of the sun, don’t find people to teach that day, haven’t eaten in a while, your investigators are not progressing, what do you do next? When you get on your mission, that flame of excitement, energy, enthusiasm, willingness to do whatever it takes dies if you do not feed that fire. It is fed with effective study, the desire to work, the faith to find, the hope that your investigators will have that desire to progress and live the commandments. This mission is not about us, but is the work of Jesus Christ and He guides this work. As we do all that we can to help people change their lives, not to just to be another baptism for all to see that we are successful, but to help them fulfill their divine potential, you can see in them and how happy they can be. This needs to be your focus and purpose for working to keep that fire, excitement, and energy growing stronger even than when it began.

Just two more weeks and you Levi and Julie will be married in the temple; I am so happy for you and be sure to continue to send pictures. And Karýl you will have a birthday, but your still young and full of energy just like Dad.

This is my testimony of the mission Jesus Cristo é nosso Salvador e ele vai nos ajudar neste trabalho. Joseph Smith foi um profeta de Deus. Deus se preparar um jeto para comprir todos mandamentos e ordens, todos as coias são possível com O Senhor.