Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Man! I hoped that picture would do it and, what you said is great, but the hard part is trying to explain that to my Brazilian companion. I will keep on trying but it is going to take longer. I looked at one picture before and looked fine even when I zoomed in. I don't know.

I have not been to the Campinas temple yet, only 3 zones get to go that are in Campinas, I almost when two times, I was in one zone that would go in august but I was transferred, and I was transfer to the Area of Sousas which is the area of the temple which was 15 minutes walking distance from our house and I was to go the 2nd week there but was transferred again and have been very far away right now 4 hours away from Campinas.

Last Sunday we had a baptism of a young man named João Lucas who has been wanted to be baptized for some time but his dad gave permission just last Saturday. He is truly elect and excited and motivated to endure to the end.

This is the last week of this transfer, President Tanner is back and we are making good progress with two couples, one Adriano last Wednesday said that he truly wants to be baptized the one thing that we are waiting for it to get him married with I think will happen next transfer, he even went on visits with member helping them with rides and really getting excited to learn and grow in the Gospel.

One thing that I have been noticing with my speaking abilities is that the people that want to listen to us, care to learn and are receptive, understand me perfectly but the people that don't really care to listen or keep commitments don't understand me very well, and they don't understand my Brazilian companion.

I will work on the picture situation and let you all know whether I have been transferred or not.

Tchau tchau

Elder Sands