Wednesday, March 28, 2012

That's too bad that the missionaries are not there anymore. It is far better too have missionaries in a members home. I learned this last week that we almost lived above the ward mission leader who is really great and there family is wonderful, I saw the benefit of this but the missionaries refused to move there because they can't do anything they want without the members knowing a little bit. I liked the missionaries there in our house, the missionaries that were great, not perfect, but we didn't get on their tail hardly at all.

This week has been one of the best weeks here in Perdoes. Last week to tell you the truth I was feeling a bit unexcited and discouraged because we didn't have a lot of success the last transfer and our area of strength wasn't progressing and our investigators weren't progressing too. One thing we changed a lot was our work, I learned a lot how to really work this last transfer and at the end we were hitting almost all of the mission goals, we were doing our part.  I knew that I needed to work on my faith and this week we are receiving the blessing with many good reference of the members, we found a family really good to teach and baptized and everything is looking up. My goal I want to reach is to be way more exciting in teaching, interaction with everyone and especially with the members to really get this work going here.

we are racing to plan rides for all of our investigators for general conference so that they can progress to baptism and help with their conversion and tonight we will have a great family home evening with the family of the ward mission leader to help Caio be baptized this week if we shoe forth our faith and do our part.

Thanks for all of the advice and council, it is always welcome!

Love you all

Elder Sands