Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I loved conference! Last time I listened to it in Portuguese but this time I listened to about half of it in English. I always love the talk of Elder Holland and one of the talks of President Uchtdorf about don't judge and if we do, stop it and the bumper sticker that said "don't judge me because I sin differently than you do."

This week was great we were running to invite everyone to general conference. It was a little difficult because we watched it in another city close by and the investigators that went had a great experience and I believe that it answered to some of the doubts and needs of the people we are teaching. We found my good people to teach and helping them progress and increasing our teaching pool.

These past few transfers I have been learning a lot how to work and teach better and to help people fulfill their commitments and helping them prepare for baptism. I now know how to do many things better, like find people, teaching them in an effective manner and with the spirit, now I need to learn how to help them progress and feel the importance of keeping their commitments.

Thank you for the words of wisdom and it is true that I have been call of God to preach the Gospel and with my time and experience I am capable of doing great things with the help of the Lord. I with My companion Elder Legrande, we will do great things,

Love Elder Sands