Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I got my shoes well there here in Campinas but there is a little problem, I have to go in and pay a tax of 80 dollars to get the package, what did you guys declare on the package? I heard that if you declared that what is in side is more than a certain price they put on a tax but I will find out everything this next week when I get my package and let you all know how to avoid the extra tax.

These last week went very well, Gustavo a young man that we were teaching was baptized and we just need to baptize his dad to completely have everyone in the family baptized it will happen very soon I hope. This is the last week of Elder Pietz here in the mission, and we are trying our very hardest to do our very best to go out with a bang to help as many people as we can. We are helping a young woman stop smoking this week so that she can be baptized this Sunday, she feels she needs to get baptize but we just need to help her overcome this obstacle.

The mission is very great a great blessing to serve the lord and learn and Grow.

Talk to you later

Love

Elder Sands