Monday, November 19, 2012

Congratulations Dad on your new calling; it would be really neat to talk with you in other wards.

I will be transferred so for the next 4 months I will be able to get out of drinking a lot of soda because it is affecting my health for sure. I don't know where I am going or who my companion is I will find out tomorrow. I learned a lot in this area in Piracicaba 6 of really learning how to better use the members in fellowshipping and teaching, following up on investigators and being a lot more bold in contacting and teaching. It was tough, but I have seen the blessings and miracles occurring in many ways. It will be sad to say good bye to the members here but change is something you get used to on a mission.

This last week there was a lot of good happening. This week a son of a investigator who is married to a less active member left prison, and he is also a member and this was how the Lord got this family to come back to church. A friend of a member named Alex went to church, that means that here soon he can be baptized and that makes us very excited.

The English Class is getting a little bit bigger, but this week we got 500 professional flyers that we handed out all on Saturday so that should help out a lot getting the word out to the neighborhood.

That is what is going on I will have more to report next week.

Love you all

Elder Sands