Monday, November 26, 2012

It Sounds like You, Dad and Acea are doing well and before I forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACEA you are old with 17 years that is just crazy. For the Christmas package you can stuff it full of candy and maple syrup extract, space is precious so please do fill it full of plastic shopping bags and declare the price really low so I doing have to pay 200 reals again. I will call you guys on Skype, but this time on Christmas probably at a member's house so that should be really good.

Well I was transferred and I will end my mission in the wonderful city of Valinhos I am so excited to work here and we will have a lot of baptisms here in a little bit. The members here are pretty well off and they are ready to helps us in our work.

My new companion is Elder Conner from Salt Lake and He is wonderful, he is the first one of my companions while I was senior that works independently and that helps a lot.

The Ward here is big, the biggest I have seen on my mission and we are having a lot of help from our ward mission leader.

We are helping Igor a young man of 15 who has been to church a few times but his mom is not letting him get baptized just yet but will soon. There are a few part member families we are trying to visit that they too can be baptized. On Sunday a member brought a coworker at a great Ice cream store that the bishop owns.

Well that is it for now.

Tchau

Elder Sands