Monday, December 31, 2012

Well Acea you first need to have a desire to do well in your classes, not just whimsical wanting but a real desire is to pay the price to achieve what you want to achieve. In terms of studying for math it is easy to study because you just have to master and be comfortable knowing how to do the math. If they still have that math center, go to that and if you have any questions ask them to explain. For English I am not that great, but there is a writing center where the computers are and you can go there to get help making your paper good and getting started. There is always a least a little bit of extra credit; when it comes up take advantage of it. The remedy is to study your heart out, always be taking notes and reading the material needed. And what helped me a lot was to study for 30 mins in the scriptures before I studied and it was a lot more pleasant. If you are not already taking institute class, they also help a lot by having the spirit with you during the day to not get stressed out and learn well. These are just some things that helped me so remember I am not the smartest guy on the block but because of the force of will and hard work I was able to get pretty good grades and you can too, you smart devil you.

Finishing my mission is a bitter sweet thing. I want to share and baptize more people and the experience is so great, but when you are working so hard for your whole mission, you get tired and you know that it is time to finish your time allotted to us and use it well. Don't worry here in Valinhos where I will probably end my mission has is a lot more work to be done. My goal for these last 3 months is to help 10 children of our Heavenly Father enter into the waters of baptism. I have never done this in such little time but with the help of Heavenly Father and our unrelentless work we will achieve this desire.

This last week for church we were able to get one of our investigators to church who is really devote in his other religion but we will work with him this week to try to help him know these things are true so that he can be baptized soon. We also have a few other people that we are trying to get baptized but they need to go to church first.

Well I don't have too much time but I just what to tell you all that I love you so very much!

Tchau

Elder Sands