Monday, January 7, 2013

Well last week was transfers and Elder Conner left and he went to open an area and train which will be good for him. I am with my 14th companion who is Elder Riberio from Curitiba and a cool thing is he has 20 siblings; 18 adopted, 3 biological.

This week has been good we were in the hunt for new, good and promising investigators but it is hard work finding the kind that want to go to church. I feel like we are doing very well following up with people to go to church and other commitments, but it is like you asked me a few months ago, how to get people to commit, there is no real secret, you just have to find the people that are ready and keep commitments, so the work continues.

I got the package last week during transfers. Thank you so much it was great and the candy was great and the other 3 missionaries thank you guys a lot too. I saved some to give to a member family that is curious to try some American candy and maybe we will eat dinner with them on my birthday on Wednesday.

I am glad Acea benefited from the things I said I hope it helps him to do very well at college and who knows, maybe he will help my relearn math and other things I have forgotten.

One last this did you guys get an email of my itinerary? If not it should be coming soon. That's all.

Tchau

Elder Sands