Monday, June 1, 2015

NOTE: 1 NEW PICTURE! CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE PICTURE ALBUM.

Hello Again everyone!

This week I would like to discuss a marvelous new piece of technology that has just been introduced in our mission: the iPad (mini). I know every mission around ours has had them for a year or so now but we're finally on the same playing field.

We can check our emails every day, we just can't respond to them till Monday. We're limited to 25 specific apps we can download, but we as ASL missionaries will be getting approval for ntouch (our VP app) and some other signing text app. It's so nice having all the things we will ever need as missionaries on one small device that we can carry around with us anywhere we go.

I'm also starting to do a bit of family history work because our mission temple day is in a couple of weeks and they want each of us to have at least one family name. I just then realized that I'm good with getting our investigators signed up and putting their parents and grandparents and family on there, but I haven't the faintest idea what to do after that. With a little bit of help though, I'm getting the hang of it.

I might have to get a keyboard for this iPad because hand tapping this virtual keyboard is a little hard and a lot slower. Anyways, I thank you for all you support and prayers!

Have a great week!

Elder Sands