Monday, June 13, 2016

NOTE: 1 NEW PICTURE! CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE PICTURE ALBUM.

This week has had quite a list of unexpected events.

I have been transferred out of the Papago Ward and have moved a little north into North Scottsdale! I'm serving in the Desert mountain and Fountain Hills Wards in the North Scottsdale Stake. I'm super excited to be serving here and I might very well finish my mission here but it would be neat to finish up in ASL.

Elder Bean is my new companion now and his personality reminds me of Captain America-he's a great worker. We'll be sure to get a lot done this transfer.

We’re driving a 2015 Nissan Rogue now and it is an upgrade from the previous vehicle. The areas are great and we're starting to work with people to get the areas growing again. The members are wonderful! So many of them are rich and yet every single one of them are humble and have strong testimonies. I'll miss Papago, but I'll miss leaving this area too when the time comes.

Hope you are all having a wonderful time and hope you have a wonderful week!

Elder Sands