Monday, June 27, 2016

NOTE: 4 NEW PICTURES! CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE PICTURE ALBUM.

Another phenomenally hot week down here in the valley of the sun!

And good things have been happening this last week. One of the cool things that happened was when we visited Carolyn. I had labeled her location on my google maps earlier that day, so when I opened it to get directions I saw her name and saw that it was right next to us. I told my companion that we should visit so we pulled over and she happened to be sitting outside. She had two of the nicest but meanest looking dogs ever named Shrek and Fiona. We taught her a brief lesson, invited her to church and headed out. That Sunday she came to church and just loved it. It turned out that she was struggling with some things when we came by and when we left, she re-evaluated I guess you could say. She was extremely thankful for our visit. She hasn't missed a day of church since.

We're getting our new Mission President on Wednesday! Our new Mission President's name is President Marc Robinson. He's an attorney from California. Everyone's going to be so sad to see President and Sister Sweeney leave. There will be many tears this week.

Have a great week everyone!

Elder Sands