Monday, June 6, 2016

NOTE: 1 NEW PICTURE! CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE PICTURE ALBUM.

Hello Again!

This last week has been quite terrible when it comes to the weather. Saturday got to 117 with equally as high days before and after. Having biked through the last time it got that hot, however, it doesn't faze me nearly as much as the other papago missionaries, all of which are experiencing their first Valley of the Sun summer.

We were able to go to the temple with a sister in our ward (SEE PIC) that hasn't had the opportunity to go in several years. It's always special to see people have the opportunity to go back to the House of the Lord.

Transfers are this week and as I mentioned earlier, I will not be going back to ASL at this time, but it sounds like the mission president wants to send me to a different leadership area...so that will be interesting to see what will happen. I'll let you all know when I can.

Have a great week!

Elder Sands