Monday, June 20, 2016

NOTE: 3 NEW PICTURES! CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE PICTURE ALBUM.

I heard my home stake just got reorganized! I'm in a brand spankin' new Stake called the Mt. Spokane Stake. How cool is that but it's going to take a bit of time to get used to saying. When I get back, I'm not going to know anything or anyone. But it will be exciting to meet all the new people.

It's been quite a bit of work getting used to these two new wards and with being a ZL again and its responsibilities, the week has been really busy. The very affluent live here and so approaching and contacting people takes a little different skill set than you use with Native Americans. But, the area's looking up and we'll see a lot of success in these wards, soon.


I hope you all have a great week! Hang in there.

Elder Sands