Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am glad that life over there is wonderful and I am really seeing the blessings of the Lord in your lives, and I am glad to see Ben almost ready and I know this is the will of the Lord because of the accident. I will make a video but this time in Portuguese; it is a lot easier and you can use the gift of interpretation of tongues. Just kidding, I will make a video and help him really do his best to get out on the mission, hey who knows maybe he will come here in Campinas Brazil. Those pictures of Acea are very good and I think the bottom one you took in the sink with the spoons and forks, hey you could come here and take all of my pictures that would be really good.

I am glad you can see a change in me, it is sometimes hard to see it in yourself because you also see all of you weaknesses. A few weeks ago we had a companionship inventory which we just talk about things we can do better. Like I said before, the purpose the Mission President put me with Elder Coelho is really to speed up the progress to get to ready to be senior companion, and in that inventory he let it all out, all of the weaknesses. I was almost a the point of a breakdown of confidence because I knew what he said was true and that I need to change, but with the help of the Lord I am overcoming these weaknesses and they are becoming strong.

We are having a lot of miracles here in São Manuel, at first we weren't having much success, but with the help of the Lord we are finding, teaching, and baptizing the elect. Last Saturday we had a wonderful wedding were the wife was preparing to be baptized with her daughter, and that night we had a beautiful baptism were two choice daughters of Heavenly Father entered the waters of baptism to further the happiness and piece that has changed their lives. We are preparing a young woman this week and next week two more, a dad and daughter will be baptized. One thing I am learning is when we do our part the Lord will always do his part, when we do all that we can do the Lord will do all that he can do.

I will let you know if I will be transferred next week

Tchau tchau

Elder Sands