Wednesday, April 25, 2012


One of my pairs of shoes are pretty much worn out and I will take a picture and send it maybe tomorrow but this week for sure, and the socks I will tell you that it is better to send them there because, first it is almost impossible to find pure black socks and they are really bad, many things in Brazil are very low quality and it would be good if you could send 8-10 black sporting socks, they are thicker but aren't that hot, thinner socks don't last very long in a mission in Brazil.

I was transferred and I went to the other side of the mission in the area of Avaré and my companion is Elder Peatz another American, I arrive today and the first thing I am doing is writing to you all it was a five hour trip. This is a good area where there are two people that are ready to be baptized this week or the next and what the missionaries have been doing in the past is to working with a lot of less active members to help the Branch grow and be strengthened.

That is wonderful that Ryne going to Reno Nevada how exciting, when will he go to the MTC? And Ben is going in the 9th of May is that correct? That is wonderful to see the wonderful things that are happening back home. I will talk with all of you with Skype again it is much easier and much cheaper but I think I might do it a day or two before mother's day but I don't know for sure.

I will send the picture as fast as I can.

Love

Elder Sands