Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This week I am so excited after almost 3 months without baptizing anyone we are going to baptize a family of 4 on Saturday I am so excited. After all of this difficulty and learning we are receiving a lot of blessings. This family is very special their names are Erico, Cintia, Murilio, and Victor they are relatives of a family of members here in the ward and they all want to be baptized a lot. We are having a little difficulty teaching them because their work schedule is really strange but everything will work out in the end.

There have been a lot of twists and turns here in the Field and from them all I have learned many things. I have had my bad days and good days, but I can see how the Lord has helped us. This is the final week of the transfer and I am almost sure my companion Elder Melo will be transferred and I will stay here. Time is flying by so fast and my goal for these last 5 transfers is just go crazy with the work, work harder than I have been working and to enjoy these last few months that I have here. I don't remember If I had already took you all but starting the 3 of September which is a Monday we will be having P-day, that will be a somewhat big change but it will be better I think.

I told myself I would never ask but I only have 7 months left, is that for those you know that have not written a letter to me yet I would be so grateful to receive some letters. I have only received 5-6 letters on my whole mission so encourage everyone to write please.

Love you all

Eu amo vocês muito