Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thank you for the address to Elder Bailey's mission I got a letter from him yesterday. Can you tell Ryne's mom that I got it please and that I will write him soon.

Don't send for more shoes please, these shoe that I got would won't even be that worn out when I get home and I don't want to pay another 100$ to get my package.

Don't worry dad I haven't been serving a mission with regrets, it is just to get everything done that I want to do and become what I want to become in these final month and not wanting this wonderful mission to end, it has passed so darn fast because I have been giving my all in this work.

Yesterday we had transfers I stayed in Piracicaba 6 but Elder Melo left and went to Campinas, I am here with Elder Jamilson another Brazilian, he is a great guy and really funny, and we are going to do a lot of good together in this transfer. On Saturday we had the baptism of Erico and his two sons it was really special and all of the members are excited because this was the first baptisms in the ward in 6 months. We talked to his wife this last Monday and we marked her date for next week so that she has time to ask for that day off and so that Erico can baptize her next week after he receives the priesthood  which will help this family become really united. And here in 1 year they will be going to the temple to get sealed.

Please too can you send me those family pictures that you took that would be nice to see and share with the member here.

Love Elder Sands